Ergo Chef Pro-Series Utility Knife, 6-Inch



FABULOUS KNIFE

I came across this company by accident while shopping at costco, about five years ago.

I met the owner, he was one of the salesman.

I only tried the knife because of the fabulous return policies that costco is known for.

With that said, I have become an avid ergo chef product lover. I couldn’t imagine using another knife ever.

The quality of there pro-series collection exceeds the top name brands in the knife world.

I have over 25 pieces from their collection.

I have four of 6″ utility knife. Love love love them. Why do I own four? My family and friends love to help me cook, so when cutting and prepping before cooking, we are all reach out for the one utility knife. I had to buy more.

My mother loves these knife’s as well. Had to get her a pro-series collection of her own.

Great product, great company!!!


Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right