Del Ben Sense Forged 5-Piece Knife Set with Blond Buffalo-Horn Handles and Leather Storage Block



Thank you Amazon…

Dearest Amazon shopper,


Look no further, your shopping days are over. Whether trying to shop for the buffalo (or knife-set) aficionado in your life, or that person who just seems to have everything, you have arrived at the perfect gift – and just in time for Christmas!


A friend once told me, “I like my women like I like my buffalo-horns… blonde and in leather”. How right they were… No longer do I need to store my average knife sets in my cupboards when company comes over, No! This beautiful set sits proudly upon my kitchen counters gleaming like the buffalo those horns once belonged to.


Once again Amazon, thank you. I only hope that one day you will sell an accompanying narwhal horn sharpening blade to keep these beauties nice and sharp.

Until then…


Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right