J.A. HENCKELS Twin Cermax 5-Inch Petty/Utility Knife, 30860-130



My favorite knife in my collection!

I wanted a very, very sharp knife for prepping fruits and vegetables and this knife was the perfect choice! Razor sharp, this 5-inch petty knife is so versatile and is great at helping create some awesome garnishes. Makes cutting delicate fruit like tomatoes a breeze. The knife’s edge is so sharp, my chef cut herself not knowing how easy this knife cut through fruit like butter!


Not only is it a beautiful knife, it is well-balanced and feels very good in my hand.


Would recommend this knife to any budding chef or definitely anyone who does prep work on fruits and vegetables.


Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right