Sanelli 316825 Indented 10 Inch Cooks Knife



Sharp Design, Pun Intended

This is an exceptional knife and one that I highly recommend for anyone who spends serious time preparing food and cooking. Previously, I used an 8″ Wustof chef’s knife. I like the added length of the 10″ blade. It gives me added leverage and yet is not cumbersome or unwieldy. The rubber grip is both practical and comfortable since my hands tend to get wet from washing and rinsing as I cook. The blade is very sharp. It’s not as heavy as the German knives but that’s not a drawback to me. The performance is outstanding. I cut the rind off a watermelon using single, easy strokes. I find that when cutting something dense like cucumber, the pieces still stick to the blade, despite the santoku design, but there are no drawbacks to it either. More testing will be needed to determine if the dimples are effective.


Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right