Zyliss Paring Knife, 3.5-inch, Colors Vary



Gets the job done and looks good doing it

This knife is perfect for just about any precise cutting task. The handle is grippy, and easy to hold. The blade is somewhat thin, but not so thin that it can’t cut through carrots with ease. Very balanced weight. All around decent knife for the money, and the design is nice. I prefer not to use the plastic sheath, primarily to prevent premature blade-dulling. As another reviewer noted, the stylized sheath has an opening near the tip that exposes the blade during insertion. If the sheath is held improperly, you can easily slice yourself. However, the sheath is handy, and I will keep it to protect the blade during transport. I could easily see myself buying another primarily for camping trips.

Great knife for you lunch bag

I love having this knife on hand in my lunch bag to cut up my fruits. The blade cover really keeps you safe.

Color great; design flawed

The knife blade is nice and sharp and the handle fits comfortably in the hand. However, the knife comes with a protective holder that I would love to be able to use to protect the blade. The holder is so poorly designed that I cut myself severely the first time I attempted to insert the knife into it. If you buy this product, forget about trying to protect the blade, and just use the knife alone.Zyliss Paring Knife, Green

Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right