Wusthof Classic 4-Piece Mignon Steak Set



Very nice knives but….

The knives are made very well and look very nice but be carefull washing them. The wustof sysbol on the handels are just a sitcker and after being wased by hand about 18 times the label is peeling off from some of them. Why would the label on a $250 set of knives be made out of vinyl or some type of plastic? Still an excellent quality knife but what a cheap touch.

Still great after 6 years

I have nothing but good things to say about these steak knives, which I bought from Amazon more than six years ago. They work perfectly for their intended purpose, and I sharpen them when it’s necessary… but they don’t lose their edge as fast as other knives I’ve used. I put them in the dishwasher every time, with no problems with handles or blades. When they’re not in use, I keep them in the knife drawer — so they get used for a lot more than just meat. You can’t go wrong with these knives, and they look beautiful, too.


Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right