TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters



took a chance on these knives

I think $100 knives are hype so I took a chance on these more moderately priced knives and I believe it was worth it. They are the most expensive knives I have and now I have two of the utility knives (did give one away though), one of the boning knife, and one of the 15cm kitchen knife. You have to be careful with these knives because once they start cutting they will slide through, so you have to have good control and positioning or will cut yourself. The bad is that the one 17cm utility knife I’m using came with a not so perfect blade though it’s still very sharp. It has like three tiny knicks that are hard to see. The blades are thinner then normal blades but I was hoping the material be harder then this. Another problem is that even after washing/drying the utility knife after every use there is a tiny spot on the blade with a small discoloration in the metal. I wonder if it was used for something it shouldn’t have been used for or maybe the crafting was bad. The first…


Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right