Zyliss Kitchen Scissors, Assorted Colors, 72-pack



Not complete!

The product is good, but I haven’t yet received all of those that I ordered two are still missing! Hoping to get them soon!

Sharp, great scissor

It’s sharp enough for me. For my kitchen exactly what I wanted in addition to the cheap junk scissors. Worth the price!

Work fine but you don’t get to choose your color

These scissors work as scissors should. So far, no complaints about that. However, as happened to a previous reviewer, I ordered red and got green. Even the plastic bag they came in had a label that said “red.” The green is fine, but why give a choice if you’re not going to fulfill it? I give four stars because the scissors work fine, but not five, just because of the color. I’m a little annoyed.

Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right