Mango Leaf 17004 Bamboo Paddle Cutting Board, Set of 3



Good vlaue

This is a good value because you get 3 sturdy bamboo cutting boards, of different sizes. The handle makes it great carrying the food to your cooking pot or table. I have a much larger, heavy tabletop bamboo board for the really big stuff like whole chickens, etc. So these are really handy for cutting and transporting, and display/serving.

It was awaiting availability from the manufacturer when I ordered it. I was willing to wait. But after a couple of weeks, with no estimated arrival date, I emailed Amazon. They were no help, just brushed me off with “we have no info from the manufacturer”. Well, can’t you call them? I ended up contacting the manufacturer Mango myself, who initially did not answer. My 2nd email said “please respond”, which they did, with a date for availability. I forwarded that email to amazon, who again ignored it. I emailed amazon again, then finally got a “oh, you ordered it through US. I guess we’ll be getting it soon…” Obviously the employee…


Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right