Fischer Bargoin French De Luxe Ham Holder with Marble Tray



Wonderful experience with Hidden Treasure Emporium

I cure my own prosciutto-style ham, and have been looking for one of these ham holders for a long time. Recently, I visited Paris’ oldest kitchen supply store, Dehillerin, and saw this model for sale for 210 Euro. I like this style more than the others I’ve seen, so checked the price on Amazon to see if the 210 Euro price was a fair one. I found that Hidden Treasure Emporium had a few left for sale of this exact model for far, far less. I ordered it. It was shipped promptly, arrived in good shape, and will be perfect for what I need. The marble base is heavy, and the stainless steel grips very solid. The wood handles are well-secured to the grips by rivets. Nicely made. Moreover, when I posed a question about pricing to the HTE folks, they responded very quickly to address my question. All told, I paid well less than half of the usual retail for this product.


Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right