Messermeister Meridian Elite 8-Inch Carving Knife



This fella will last you.

I got this knife about 5 years ago while working on a line. about a year of use before I quit my job thinking I wasn’t going back to a kitchen. so when instead of buying a can opener like a normal person this knife was used as a can opener for a year…. I returned to the kitchen after owning this knife for 3 years and was amazed that I was able to sharpen this knife back to be a real cooking tool, after stabbing into cans. about 2 years back in the kitchen this knife is not far off from perfect, even the tip. I can only imagine how it would be if I had taken care of it.


Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right