Lipper International Multipurpose Bread Crumber Board, Bamboo



Does the job

This certainly does what it’s supposed to- catch crumbs. However, the wood is not very good for cutting on, as it now has big noticeable gashes all over it. It is only cosmetic and does not affect the usefulness of the item, but I would expect better quality wood for something designed to be used with a serrated knife, as this issue will only get worse with time. Overall, it’s a nice size and I like it, but next time I will look for something a little better.

My experience

I unpacked this and it was in 4 pieces. The wood was not damaged, but it had fallen apart. I gave it 3 stars because after purchasing glue and small nails I think it can easily be reassembled.

Very nice and not too big

The multi-purpose aspect of this cutting board is really nice. I can cool then slice a loaf of bread without dragging out my ugly wire racks. Enjoy!

Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right