Presto Bread Slicing System with Electric Knife



Slicing guide is great

This is an average electric knife, but the bread slicing guide is very helpful in getting even slices from bread, meat, or whatever. I have had it for several years, and use it all the time. Just recently the knife is working erratically so it is time for a new one, but the slicing guide will go on forever!

Better than Cuisinart

I used the Presto knife and slicing guide when I first started baking bread more than thirty years ago. I used the knife for about twenty years before it wore out and twice I have replaced it with the Cuisinart that only lasted a few years before breaking. I am so glad to have my old reliable knife again.

works perfect

this product works much better than expected…works perfectly to cut my bread machine bread no matter how it turns out….

Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right