MIU France 4-Piece Ceramic Knife Set



So far, so good.

I’ve only had these for a short while, so I don’t know how long the edge will last. However, they are very sharp and easy to clean. Decent grips, but wish they were a little larger for easier handling. These are made in China, not France, which is a bit disappointing. Although, I can only blame myself for not researching a little more. The price should also have given away that the origin was not France. Another minor gripe is that they have round tips. This makes sense since ceramic is so brittle, but a sharp tip is sometimes needed. Something to think about before going ceramic, but I think a well rounded kitchen has both steel and ceramic knives.

hoorah for ceramic knives

the knives are excellent. If you have never used a ceramic knife, they are very sharp. They cut clean and easy. I would rather use a ceramic knife before using stainless steel.


Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right