MAC brand 3 piece Knife Set #GSP31



Excellent steel

These is a terrific set of (molybdenum steel) knives and we love using them in the kitchen. A few things I wish I would have known before ordering are:

- Out of the box, these knives are scary sharp….almost to a fault. They will break skin at even slight pressure. This isn’t really a fault of the knife but really; I have Globals and these are definitely sharper out of the box.

- They are quite light. I generally prefer knives with a bit of heft to them.

- The small paring knife in this set does not have a full tang.

- Another thing of note is that the edge runs all the way to the back of the knife where the handle is. Most of my other knives have an edge that stops at the base edge. I have found this to be so useful during use!


All in all, I can only detract one star for the lack of heft. Otherwise, a very high quality set.

Excellent

Love these knives, very precise. Cutting veggies and meat are very easy with these. I got rid of my old set after trying these.

Great set of knives at a great price.

The absolute best deal on knives anywhere! Exceptional blade angle for cutting and slicing. A high quality set of knives.

Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right