Fiesta Tangerine 6-Piece Steak Knife with In-Draw Tray



Nice looking, matches Rachel Ray cookware, CUTS NICELY

Our kitchen tools, utensils, and pans are all Rachel Ray orange cookware, so these knives were wonderful to have. We’ve used them only once so far, but they slice steak very nicely and are easy to hold with the soft grips.

Nice steak knives

These steak knives are sharp and feel great in the hand. I was hesitant to order the "tangerine" color at first, but I’ve come to really like the color once these came in.

Love them!

I bought a set for myself, and recently bought another set for my mom. We love them! They stay sharp, and look sleek in their holder. Comfortable grips too.

Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right