Jewelstik PP123 12-Inch Kitchen Diamond Knife Sharpener



Great for daily use

I have had one of these for more than 20 years and it is far and away the best tool in the drawer for routine knife care. It is capable of putting a new edge on a really abused and dull knife but that isn’t its strong point. Knives should never be allowed to get that dull and that is the strong point of this tool. Regular use will keep all your blades in the best possible condition. Highly recommended at any price.

Knife sharpener

The jewelstik PP123 12-inch Kitchen Diamond knife Sharpener is the best knife sharpener I have ever bought, and living in Alaska I’ve bought my share. It works keeps all my knifes ready to use Kitchen,hunting,filleting & work knifes !! Fast and easy to use, cleans up with water.


Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right