Miyako 7″ Ceramic Chef’s Knife, Glossy White



Lost my Kyocera but gained an amazing Miyako! Love it!

This is my second ceramic knife I have owned. Previous owner of a Kyocera but I unfortunately lost it during our move.


The Miyako is a very nice knife. The blade is very shiny, almost a mirror finish to it. The handle is very soft to the touch. It’s hard to describe, you need to touch it for yourself. Annnnnd, it’s dang sharp! Awesome knife thank you!

The only knives I use

I bought this to complement the 3 piece set. It’s perfect. Now I own a 4 5 6 and 7 inch set. These ceramic knives have become my “Go To” knives when I cook. It handles everything without problem. I can’t cut through bones with them but who does anyways? That’s when butchers are for.

Sharp little tool

This was a gift, so I haven’t used it. However, the recipient who is an avid amateur gourmet cook is thrilled with it. He says slicing is almost effortless and he can slice the softest things without squeezing them.

Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right