Swedish Steak Knife – Ergonomic Kitchen Chef’s Knife



Ok for my hands but won’t replace my chefs knife

This knife takes some getting used to. When my rheumatoid hands are hurting it helps protect them. However i can’t make the rapid accurate cuts that I can with a good chefs knife. It is very sharp hitch is great.

Excellent for people with arthritis, carpal tunnel, etc.

I’ve had RA for 25 years and have a lot of pain/inflammation in my hands and have had my wrist fused. Although I love to cook, it’s very difficult for me to use a regular knife to cut or chop things. This knife allows me to keep my wrist in a neutral position and is easier to grip while cutting/chopping. It makes a huge difference in minimizing my hand and wrist pain. Love it.

Great knife!

Love this knife! It really keeps my wrist from hurting by holding it in a neutral position while chopping. Also it is sharp and easy to re-sharpen.

Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right