Knife Sharpner



Tried and True

Have been using the Ecko knife sharpener for years. Wanted to get the same thing for my kids and a few friends. Checked literally every kitchen aid store, big box store kitchen department for this item and it just couldn’t be found. I believe in this product, it works, and its economical. They don’t make them like this anymore but want you to buy more expensive, less capable products. Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a low priced, effective, knife sharpener.

sharpens knives in a flash

I’ve had one of these ekco knife sharpeners for years and they work fantastic. I’ve been searching and searching for a new one and was so excited to find it on amazon.

Shep review

Yes it sharpens – yes it is easy to use -

Could you shave with it not too well I purchased it for my bug out box for my kids to use I feel you could fillet yes skin a buck yes- shave no not a bad unit buy it for the quick ez use

Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right