Wusthof Le Cordon Bleu 10-Inch Long Slicing Knife



I love it!

I love it, this is a best knife for sushi chef.this is a good slicing knife, and good price,too.

Yhxnk you!!

Just what hubby wanted

A classic, very sharp slicing knife. It is the closest thing I could find to the somewhat longer slicing knife recommended by Robert Farrar Capon in Supper of the Lamb. The one extra-long knife I found arrived with such minimal packaging that I returned it without trying it. This knife was properly protected for shipping. My husband wanted it for slicing roast meat and after three months of using it he continues to be extremely pleased with it. The length is perfectly adequate.


Click to Editorial Reviews





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TBCL Utility Knife 17 Centimeters

Masanobu VG-10 Sujihiki 10.5″ (27cm) – Right